- Which products should you report on?
- Why should you report problems?
- What kinds of problems can you report—and when?
- How should you submit your report?
- How can you make a complete and accurate report?
The U.S Food and Drug Administration protects the public health by helping to ensure the safety, efficacy, and security of human and veterinary drugs, biological products, medical devices, and products that emit radiation—and by helping to ensure the safety and security of our nation’s food supply and cosmetic products. The FDA also regulates tobacco products.
If you have a problem or concern about any of the products that the agency regulates, the FDA wants to hear from you.