Despite the uncertainty surrounding the future of The Affordable Care Act, millions of Americans will have health insurance this year thanks to the ACA. One of the most important things we can do right now is to make sure Marketplace enrollment is as high as possible.
As you have likely heard, the new administration has stopped promoting healthcare.gov. The AIDS Institute has drafted the below social media to promote healthcare.gov’s open enrollment YouTube video. We ask that you join us in spreading the news as far and wide as possible via your organizational (or personal) social media accounts. Remember, the open enrollment deadline is January 31st, so time is of the essence. Below are a few sample posts.
- Despite headlines, #ACA is still insuring millions this year. Don’t miss the chance to enroll by 1/31: youtu.be/odfd5qf9oiQ
- Final deadline for enrollment is 1/31. Don’t miss out! Share this video & remind people to #GetCovered for 2017: youtu.be/odfd5qf9oiQ
- Congress may be debating the future of health care, but you can still #GetCovered for 2017. Enroll by 1/31: youtu.be/odfd5qf9oiQ
- Want to support the #ACA? Share this ad & help get as many ppl as possible enrolled in health insurance by 1/31! youtu.be/odfd5qf9oiQ
- The #ACA is a lifeline for tens of thousands of ppl w/ #HIV. Help spread word that ppl can still enroll thru 1/31: youtu.be/odfd5qf9oiQ
- The #ACA has given many w/ #HCV access to a cure. Share this video as a reminder enrollment is open thru 1/31: youtu.be/odfd5qf9oiQ
- The 2017 Open Enrollment deadline is Tuesday, January 31! We need your help: Share this ad from Healthcare.gov to spread the word and increase #ACA enrollment! youtu.be/odfd5qf9oiQ
- You can join the millions of Americans who’ve signed up for 2017 coverage under the #ACA. But, you must enroll by the January 31st deadline to #GetCovered this year. Help spread the word by sharing this video from healthcare.gov: youtu.be/odfd5qf9oiQ