Check out what we have in store for you in the November Newsletter
This month’s HCV Advocate newsletter is a feast of information to help our readers understand hepatitis C (HCV) and the many health issues related to it.
The topics Include:
- Infective Endocarditis & People Who Inject Drugs by Alan Franciscus. The article discusses a disease that strikes this vulnerable population, how to prevent and treat it.
- HealthWise: Hepatitis C and Our Caregivers by Lucinda Porter, RN. Lucinda provides important information about the need for caregivers, why we need to support them and support the people give support.
- Hepatitis Headlines: Gilead Launches Generics for HCV Meds, First Human Case of Rat Hepatitis, and Eliminating hepatitis C in Washington.
- Hep C 101: Overview of Transmission and Prevention of Hepatitis C by Alan Franciscus.
- SnapShots by Alan Franciscus
- Marijuana is not associated with the progression of hepatic fibrosis in liver disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Eight-week hepatitis C treatment with new direct-acting antivirals has a better safety profile while being effective in the treatment-naïve geriatric population without liver cirrhosis and hepatitis C virus-RNA < 6 Million IU/mL
- Approaches, progress, and challenges to hepatitis C vaccine development
- Australia on track to achieve WHO HCV elimination targets following rapid initial DAA treatment uptake: a modeling study
- WHAT’S UP!Fact Sheets:
Harm Reduction Fact Sheet: Infective Endocarditis
HCV Fact Sheet: Nail Care Settings
HCV Fact Sheet: Extrahepatic Manifestation of HCV: Sjogren’s Syndrome
Here’s to a happy and festive Thanksgiving!
Alan and the staff of the HCV Advocate
Share This Page